Terms of Service
- 2 person minimum on all guided hunting & fishing trips.
- A 50% deposit is required to book a trip, remainder to paid at the boat ramp prior to leaving the ramp, ( in Cash ONLY)
- In the event of weather related cancellations beyond our control, the deposit will be refunded or moved to an alternative mutually agreeable date at the customer's request.
- Customer initiated cancellations, less than 10 days, or no shows are not eligible for a refund.
- If for any reason you have to cancel your trip, it must be done, in writing, 15 days prior to your trip. The deposit may be applied to a future hunt.
- We accept all major credit cards and PayPal
All resident’s/non-resident are required to have in their possession the required Texas Hunting license, Texas waterfowl privilege, Federal Duck Stamp (signed) and Hunter Safety certification if required.
Texas Parks & Wildlife Information
A signed release of liability form must be signed by each person before they board any boat operated by or under the control of Lone Star Waterfowl Guide Service.
Having read these policies entirely and understanding them completely, I agree to these policies and terms.
Captain Bobby Luna
Lone Star Waterfowl Guide Service